Dear Sir,

I have a multi-layer (2-layer, 3-layer etc) system and I want to calculate
the charge stored from the scf charge density difference. I have already
sent a mail regarding this and in reply you have sent me a code (gridint.f
code). I have certain queries regarding the code which I have listed below.
Kindly help me to sort these queries.

1. I want to calculate the charge stored on a particular layer and the atom
number of this layer is known.
   When the code asks for "add grid property" which one should I use for
finding the charge stored in the bilayer system? Is it RHO or DRHO?
2. In my multi-layer (2-layer, 3-layer etc) system, each layer consists of
18 atoms, so when the code asks for "Integrate around atom No." should I
have to calculate for each atom that belongs to this layer? Whether the
atom number of the atom is the serial number of the atom?
3. The code also asks to provide the value of "Over sphere of radius (in
Bohr)". How should we define the radius? Kindly note that the atoms are
distributed in a rectangular plane in a layer.
4. In the output the charge is given for a particular atom. Is the total
charge storage on a particular layer is equal to the sum of all individual
atom's charges on that particular layer?

Eagerly waiting for your reply

Regards

Harkishan

--
SIESTA is supported by the Spanish Research Agency (AEI) and by the European
H2020 MaX Centre of Excellence (http://www.max-centre.eu/)

Responder a