Hi,

You can follow the standard procedure of carrying out the ground-state
calculation first, and then re-using the density-matrix to start a new
calculation for
the analysis you require. That will save you the work of re-converging the
electronic structure. Please see the manual for the option dm-use-save-dm.

 Alberto

----- El 31 de Marzo de 2021, a las 18:56, El-abed Haidar

--
SIESTA is supported by the Spanish Research Agency (AEI) and by the European
H2020 MaX Centre of Excellence (http://www.max-centre.eu/)

Responder a