Dear Siesta users,

I want to study de non-covalent interactions of a determinate system. I'm new in siesta I was working with QE in which the xdm approach is included. I was reading the manual siesta for the siesta-psml-R1 version (the one that i'm using) and it has de option VDW.

Normally I have been using the pseudopotential files from pseudo-dojo website because the pseudopontential generation is a tricky task.

The code has some vdW functionals but I don't know if I need to generate the pseudopotentials for them or in the other hand, I can use the PBE functional without any problem using XC.Functional VDW.

And also, could I use the nc-pbe-standard (or stringent) for other GGA functional as RPBE,  WC or AM05?

thanks in advance

Rubén

--
SIESTA is supported by the Spanish Research Agency (AEI) and by the European
H2020 MaX Centre of Excellence (http://www.max-centre.eu/)

Responder a