From: siesta-l-requ...@uam.es <siesta-l-requ...@uam.es> on behalf of I. Camps
<ica...@gmail.com>
Sent: 25 January 2022 22:24
To: siesta-l@uam.es <siesta-l@uam.es>
Subject: Re: [SIESTA-L] Tools for extracting band gap?

Maybe this can help (SISL documentation):
https://zerothi.github.io/sisl/visualization/viz_module/showcase/BandsPlot.html?highlight=band

[]'s,

Camps

On Tue, Jan 25, 2022 at 6:04 PM El-abed Haidar
<ehai2...@uni.sydney.edu.au<mailto:ehai2...@uni.sydney.edu.au>> wrote:

Good afternoon all,

I was wondering how do you usually extract the band gap when using sisl? I
could not find it ☹

Cheers,

EL-Abed

El-Abed Haidar | Doctor of Philosophy (Science)
Condensed Matter Theory (CMT) Group| School of Physics
THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY | NSW | 2006