Dear Siesta members and expert users,
I am computing electron density using Denchar and it says "Generating values
of wavefunction on the grid for k-point ##" Is this number of k-points same as
written in SystemLabel.bands file? Is it the number given in %block BandLines?
What if I calculate for some selected bandlines to reduce this k-point number
using SystemLable.selected.WFSX, will it give me the complete charge density?
Your help and suggestions would be highly appreciated.

-Rajesh
--
SIESTA is supported by the Spanish Research Agency (AEI) and by the European
H2020 MaX Centre of Excellence (http://www.max-centre.eu/)

Responder a