Hi

Probably the easiest is to use sisl to read in the geometry + orbital
information.
Then something like this:

R = np.linspace(0, 10, 100)
geometry.atoms[0].orbitals[0].radial(R)

this should give you the radial component for the first orbital on the
first atom. The indexing should be manageable. See here:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://zerothi.github.io/sisl/api/generated/sisl.AtomicOrbital.html*sisl.AtomicOrbital.radial__;Iw!!D9dNQwwGXtA!Sqvl4Ft1XqqthjCXriRxYT5mgwHOXe_i0k0uXK-YcUvTeVjadlCAO3ASZe4Z0FTxrDcfsdF8XMklaFSUqw$

--
Kind regards Nick
--

Responder a