Hi,

Your 'slab' is just three layers thick... that is not nearly enough to have a
good representation of
a "bulk" region in the center and a "surface" region.

After you fix that, you probably need to process the .VH file and obtain a
potential profile along
z to check that you reach a flat region in the vacuum.

Alberto

(https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.max-centre.eu/__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!SR7RKg5wYyo4KC7PNB4i_YnJUjJdXsj-mVehHFyh_ZVKs3VnEZJW6r_lWnes9l149P-x9YbDmN_sXQ$
--
SIESTA is supported by the Spanish Research Agency (AEI) and by the European
H2020 MaX Centre of Excellence (http://www.max-centre.eu/)