Thanks Nick, I got mixed up between the master branch and 4.1.5, and which one
had psml support, I will try compiling the master branch instead

Danny

________________________________
From: siesta-l-requ...@uam.es <siesta-l-requ...@uam.es> on behalf of Nick
Papior <nickpap...@gmail.com>
Sent: 25 August 2023 02:56
To: siesta-l@uam.es <siesta-l@uam.es>
Subject: Re: [SIESTA-L] Compiling siesta 4.1.5b, problem with libfdf

Hi,

4.1.5b does not contain the psml stuff.. So I am not fully sure what you mean?

Secondly,
- if you want a stable release, use 4.1.5, this does NOT contain PSML.
- if you want psml support, download the latest 'master' commit at
gitlab.com/siesta-project/siesta<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://gitlab.com/siesta-project/siesta__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!QNYgtRVBdTms0eegc1QBISe8IP7G12h9jf2gBR_fBZ_Aqb_JZ3UPJs1vCcnNLiGBJRW8vElNYd5iKxVmgg$>

Den tors. 24. aug. 2023 kl. 22.00 skrev Daniel Bennett