Hi,

Please note that the master branch has received a lot of new commits in the
past week. You might have downloaded a version with a temporary glitch.

I suggest you now re-run the build step in the same directory with the option
'-j 1' instead of '-j 44', so that the compilation's last message refers
to the actual error. Then you can get more information about what might be
happening.

Once you do, and if you cannot figure out the cause and you are not missing any
patches from master, please get back to me privately with the output of the
configuration and building steps.

Thank you for your feedback.

Alberto

----- El 28 de Septiembre de 2023, a las 21:33, Reza Behjatmanesh-Ardakani
<reza_b_...@yahoo.com> escribió:

| Hi
| I used following command for compiling siesta-master:
| --------------------------------------------------------------------
| cmake -S. -B_build -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/reza/siesta_master
| -DWITH_DFTD3=OFF
| -DWITH_LIBXC=OFF -DWITH_FLOOK=OFF

-DSIESTA_TOOLCHAIN=/home/reza/siesta-master/Config/cmake/toolchains/intel.cmake
| -DWITH_MPI=ON

-DSCALAPACK_LIBRARY="-L/opt/intel_2020/compilers_and_libraries_2020.4.304/linux/mkl/lib/intel64

(https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.max-centre.eu/__;!!D9dNQwwGXtA!VMFehL9Lz3LHN1QckE3o_y3EnDk8MzIkzui8piHltB6SXNwe6fBPdFY2xUZMb9yY8rI5X1Hj0Iluth21njg$
--
SIESTA is supported by the Spanish Research Agency (AEI) and by the European
H2020 MaX Centre of Excellence (http://www.max-centre.eu/)

Responder a