More specifically it stops at scalapack stage when :
"--   Performing Test scalapack_has_blacs_gridinit - Failed"

The config routine finds scalapack but it fails in
"SiestaCheckLinalg.cmake" routine.
All the dependencies were installed according to the doc. So, I am not sure
if I still missed something or if it is a bug ?

Thanks,
Boubacar

--
SIESTA is supported by the Spanish Research Agency (AEI) and by the European
H2020 MaX Centre of Excellence (http://www.max-centre.eu/)