Dear NIR SIG Colleagues,

We would like to share the updated tentative agenda for the coming
NIR SIG in APNIC41.

Program - NIR SIG Session
https://2016.apricot.net/program#sessions/nirsig

When : 09:00 - 10:30 (UTC +13) Tuesday, 23rd February 2016
Where: NZ 3, Level 5

Agenda:
   Updates
    * CNNIC Update
      (Zhen Yu)
    * JPNIC Update
      (Hiroki Kawabata)
    * TWNIC Update
      (Ching Heng Ku)
    * KRNIC Update
      (Euna Na)
    * Community discussion on training and technical assistance needs
      (Nurul Islam, APNIC)
   A.O.B.

We are looking forward to see you all in Auckland.
Also we still wait your request about update presentation.

Please contact us at <sig-nir-ch...@apnic.net> if you are able to
make a presentation. Please include a brief description of what
you would like to speak about.

Best Regards,
Ajai Kumar, Zhen Yu, Toshio Tachibana