Dean,

I understand the cost issues involved. However, the RPKI ROAs and the registration of the non-exclusive users of the prefix is what distinguished this from a special-purpose allocation that needs IETF Review to be made. If you remove that part of the proposal then you should include how you intend to proceed on the issue of IETF Review, or clarify how this is not a special-purpose allocation that needs IETF Review.

Here are a few references;

http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2860

http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6890

http://www.iana.org/assignments/iana-ipv4-special-registry