Dear Policy SIG Members,

During APNIC 38 I conducted a community consultation regarding the potential
effect the inter-RIR transfer proposal under discussion in the RIPE NCC region
could have on our transfer relationship with ARIN. You can find out more at the
following URL.

    http://conference.apnic.net/38/program#policy%20sig%202

Further to that, a new draft version of the proposal and the Secretariat Impact
Assessment has been posted and the proposal is under discussion until 11
November 2014.

http://www.ripe.net/ripe/mail/archives/address-policy-wg/2014-October/009202.html

Kind regards,

Adam

Adam Gosling
Internet Policy Development Consultant, APNIC
e: a...@apnic.net<mailto:a...@apnic.net>
p: +61 7 3858 3142
m: +61 421 456 243
www.apnic.net