--
Dean Pemberton

Technical Policy Advisor
InternetNZ
+64 21 920 363 (mob)
d...@internetnz.net.nz

To promote the Internet's benefits and uses, and protect its potential.

On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 7:47 PM, Aftab Siddiqui
<aftab.siddi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> The removal of any needs based allocation for IPv4 address allocation.
>
> Not exactly.

Yes exactly - you go on to say just that below.

> I don't see any reason to force LIR to provide justification that how they
> will use the prefixes with in 3 months or an year and now we are not talking
> about /18s /17s any more.

This statement clearly shows that you are in favour of, and that this
policy effectively removes demonstrated need from IPv4 allocations.

Dean