I support this proposal.

I support it because it makes it slightly easier for organisations in
developing regions to get a workable allocation of IPv4 address space which
is provider independent allowing them to change their provider without
renumbering.

But I don't believe it goes far enough. The criteria should be simply that
the requesting organisation asks for a block of addresses that they intend
to connect to the Internet within a short period - I think that one month
would be fine but I'd happily compromise on that.

The address policy could then be simply:

"When an organisation requests space they are given a /24 of IPv4 space, a
/48 of IPv6 address space and an ASN. Any larger requests must be justified
with an address plan."

When we finally really run out of IPv4  space, let the market take over and
APNIC can register the transactions.

So to be clear, I support this proposal because it moves us in the right
direction.