Owen and All,

> I think this is an appropriate time frame for runout of this pool as it
will be at least that long before new entrants are not > in need of some
way to communicate with the legacy IPv4 internet.

In 2010, I was told that the transition would be end in 5 years.
In 2000…… Where are we right now?
I bet my 5 cents that we just started long long way.

Regards,
Masato Yamanishi