Hi Chair

On Sun, Dec 6, 2015 at 1:53 PM, Masato Yamanishi <myama...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Skeeve,
>
> Please don't forget that I'm neutral for anybody's opinion in here
> including Lu and Owen,
> and I warned your behavior calling somebody unappropreately, not your
> opinion.
>
> including attacking the Chair when he doesn't agree with them.  Is this
> what you want to happily let him do to APNIC lists?
>

> Of course not, but I'm afraid you are doing same thing on this list right
> now.

I am sorry to say, but "Same thing" is not correct here, I have never
attack Chair before, saying same thing might imply you are agreeing that I
have done so before.

This is an accusation he just made without any ground and any relation to
this ongoing policy discussion, I hope you would agree.

> Masato@iPhone
>

> On Dec 6, 2015, at 21:25, Skeeve Stevens <ske...@v4now.com> wrote:
>
> Masato,
>
> I don't care if you are the Chair or not.  Do not use your position to
> accuse someone of personally attacking someone when they are not.  If you
> were being a fair Char, then I'd also expect you to deal with your friend
> Randys passive aggressive insinuations - which you never do, so just back
> off.
>
> I suggest you go research Lu's posts on ARIN and Ripe over the last year
> and you will see the antagonistic approach he uses to turn lists into
> battles, including attacking the Chair when he doesn't agree with them.  Is
> this what you want to happily let him do to APNIC lists?
>
> I for one thank Owen for informing us that Lu was trying to start the
> same/similar arguments on this list has he has done on other RIR lists.  I
> hardly think we need to rehash the same debates unless they are particular
> reference to APNIC and its policy.
>
> ...Skeeve
>
> *Skeeve Stevens - Senior IP Broker*
> *v4Now - *an eintellego Networks service
> ske...@v4now.com ; www.v4now.com
>
> Phone: 1300 239 038; Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; skype://skeeve
>
> facebook.com/v4now ;  <http://twitter.com/networkceoau>
> linkedin.com/in/skeeve
>
> twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com ; Keybase:
> https://keybase.io/skeeve
>

> IP Address Brokering - Introducing sellers and buyers
>
> On Sun, Dec 6, 2015 at 10:51 PM, Masato Yamanishi <myama...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Skeeve,
>>
>> As the Chair, let me warn you that calling somebody "trouble maker" on
>> the list is a personal attack and it conflicts with APNIC Code of Conduct
>> as shown in below.

>> Masato@iPhone
>>

>> On Dec 6, 2015, at 20:22, Skeeve Stevens <ske...@v4now.com> wrote:
>>
>> Says another trouble maker :)
>>

>> ...Skeeve
>>
>> *Skeeve Stevens - Senior IP Broker*
>> *v4Now - *an eintellego Networks service
>> ske...@v4now.com ; www.v4now.com
>>
>> Phone: 1300 239 038; Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; skype://skeeve
>>
>> facebook.com/v4now ;  <http://twitter.com/networkceoau>
>> linkedin.com/in/skeeve
>>
>> twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com ; Keybase:
>> https://keybase.io/skeeve
>>

>> IP Address Brokering - Introducing sellers and buyers

>>> ad homina are not appropriate
>>>
>>> randy
>>>

>> *              sig-policy:  APNIC SIG on resource management policy
>>           *
>>

> *              sig-policy:  APNIC SIG on resource management policy
>    *

Kind regards.
Lu