Hello,

To add some additional background data to this proposal, I’ll point out that
ARIN recently adopted a proposal to solve the same problem statement. The
language incorporated into the ARIN NRPM can be found here:
https://www.arin.net/policy/proposals/2018_4.html
<https://www.arin.net/policy/proposals/2018_4.html>

Thanks,

-Chris