Dear Colleagues,

I am Satoru Tsurumaki from Japan Open Policy Forum Steering Team.

I would like to share a feedback in our community for prop-126,
based on a meeting we organized on 12th Feb to discuss these proposals.

Many participants expressed a supporting for the proposal.
But a few opposing comments were expressed with concern that
losing opportunities for remarks of APNIC members by losing
consensus call at AMM.

Best Regards,

Satoru Tsurumaki
JPOPF-ST