I think the current text isn’t really a problem because reasonable people apply
a reasonable interpretation of intent rather than the literal meaning.

The proposal brings literal meaning more in line with well understood intent.

While I don’t believe there is an actual problem to solve here, I do think the
proposal provides greater clarity in the language and therefore support it.

Owen