Dear SIG colleagues,

Call for policy proposals for APNIC 50 closed on 2 August, 2020 and we
did not receive any new proposals. However, Policy SIG sessions will go
ahead as planned for APNIC 50. Agenda will be published soon.

The two existing proposals, prop-130 and prop-133, from APNIC 49 are
deferred to APNIC 51 as the the author of these proposals cannot join
the APNIC 50 online-only conference due to the timezone difference, and
requested to defer the discussions to APNIC 51.

     - prop-130: Modification of transfer policies
     - prop-133: Clarification on Sub-Assignments

We understand and agree with the author's request and we hope these two
proposals will get discussed at next Open Policy meeting.

We encourage you all to join the Policy SIG meeting at APNIC 50.

See you all online on 8-10 September 2020.

Kind regards,
Bertrand and Ching-Heng
Policy SIG Chairs