Hi Madhvi,

The correction of my point 1 was done in the Q&A screen, but not in “voice”. As
a consequence, all the participants that usually have the Q&A windows closed
(in Zoom), were not able to see it, and they may be still under the impression
that it was a resignation, not a recall. I understand that was out of the hands
of AFRINIC, so I’ve copied back the relevant APNIC mailing list, so this
correction is now clear.

Regarding point 2, the co-chairs indicated that they have sent an email. The
PDP doesn’t state any explicit format or template. The list dicussion shows
that the staff asked them to follow a format used by previous chairs, but the
PDP doesn’t ask for it, so it can’t be enforced. The Board deny having got that
report, but they never denied having received the email. Again: the PDP doesn’t
enforce any specific format, so we need to see the email to understand if the
Board is missing something and actually *informed* the co-chairs about WHAT
they missed.

Can the Board *confirm* or *deny* if they GOT SUCH EMAIL? That will clarify the
issue and if the (ex)co-chairs can forward that email to the list, that will be
awesome, but meanwhile, even if the co-chairs have been recalled, I don’t have
any reasons to believe that they lied in sense that they didn’t sent the email.

Regards,

Jordi

@jordipalet