Dear Colleagues,

I am Satoru Tsurumaki from Japan Open Policy Forum Steering Team.

I would like to share key feedback in our community for prop-139,
based on a meeting we organised on 25th Aug to discuss these proposals.

Many neutral opinions were expressed about this proposal in view of the
fact
that the impact of this proposal should be examined in more depth.

(comment details)
 - Isn't there a possibility that some kind of loophole or allocation
   against the purpose may occur by making allocation easier?
 - Although disorderly allocation will become possible, the total
   number of IPv4 owned by each organization will not change,
   so it should be operated at the discretion of ISPs.

Regards,

Satoru Tsurumaki / JPOPF Steering Team

Satoru Tsurumaki
BBIX, Inc