ear Colleagues,

I am Satoru Tsurumaki from Japan Open Policy Forum Steering Team..

I would like to share key feedback in our community for prop-140,
based on a meeting we organised on 25th Aug to discuss these proposals.

In addition to "end site" and “end-user," "customer" is scattered
throughout
the policy document. An opinion was expressed that it is necessary to
organize
the overall consistency.

(comment details)
 - The revisions in the current proposal seems not to be sufficient.
   There seems to be a mixture of "end user" as a general term and
   "end user" as defined in 2.10.
 - Isn't the concept of "customer" who "pays" for the numbered resources
   inappropriate for the policy? Partners who are not customers should
   also be treated as customers.

Regards,

Satoru Tsurumaki / JPOPF Steering Team

Satoru Tsurumaki