Hi Satoru san,

> As an NIR, JPNIC does not have a tier of associate members, making
> it difficult to supporce or opporse from Japanese community members.

Yes, I totally understand, once this policy is accepted by the community
then it is upto individual NIRs to decide whether to implement this or not.
IMO, this is not in conflict with RIR policy because you don't have an
associate membership tier.

> (comment details)
>  - It may be necessary to sort out the consistency of this proposal
>    when it becomes a consensus, including other NIRs that similarly
>    do not have an associate member tier.

I will be happy to discuss this in the NIR SIG session, if NIRs want to
provide IPv6 only resources to their members easily then they can come up
with their own policies. If the existing policy is supporting that anyway
then there is no need to update anything.

>  - The points of concern in the case of JPNIC are as follows:
>    - Implementation is difficult because there is no tier of associate
> members.
>    - There may be no need to force the implementation.

I totally agree.