Hello Aftab

This is not necessary simply because the proposal does not intend to change anything from what is currently is: IP Leasing is already forbidden. Therefore the proposal only makes it clearer to everything for the avoidance of doubt and reduces the risk of people misusing IP addresses and eventual litigation between the member and the RIR.

Fernando