Greetings SPDG/SIG Directors and Evaluators,

We have a couple of announcements to share. First of all, the latest
'Measuring Up' article written by Cathy Jones, Statewide service
coordinator of NMPBS, and Carlos Romero, Evaluator, NMPBS is now posted
to the site. Use this link to read about New Mexico's PBS evaluation
efforts:

http://www.signetwork.org/MeasuringUp.shtml

Secondly, we are pleased to announce that the Joint Topical Call on
Parent Involvement has been re-scheduled. Please mark your calendars for
April 11 at 3:00pm Eastern / 2:00pm Central / 1:00pm Mountain /
12:00noon Pacific. This is a 90 minute call with six presenters: Brett
Bollinger (IN SIG) and Julie Havill (Family Coordinator IN SIG); Debra
Jennings (SPAN) and Peggy Thorpe (NJDOE); and Kerry Ottlinger (KS SIG)
and Darla Nelson-Metzger (Families Together, Inc., KS).

And lastly, for Joint Directors/Evaluators Planning team members please
look out for a meeting wizard request. We would like plan the upcoming
topical calls for June-September.

If you have any questions, please contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Audrey

Audrey Desjarlais
SIGNetwork

Technical Assistance and Consulting Services
1268 University of Oregon
Eugene, OR 97403-1268
541.346.0373
http://www.signetwork.org/index.shtml