Greetings Bethesda Regional Meeting Travelers:

We have a few more hotel reservation updates. The Hyatt has finally
activated our group  reservation codes. In the process, however, they
changed our on-line group code to G-WRCC.  For those of you making phone
reservations the reference name remains the same, "Bethesda Signetwork
Regional Meeting."

One good bit of news that came out this delay is the hotel reservation
deadline has been extended until October 19! So you all have a bit more
time to make your travel arrangements.

Phone Reservations:
Toll Free: 888-591-1234
Reference: Bethesda SIGnetwork Regional Meeting
Online Reservations:
Website: http://bethesda.hyatt.com
Group Code: G-WRCC

Room rate $201 plus 12%
Reservations made after 10/19 will be made based on availability.

Audrey