Topic: Demonstration of Maryland's Online IEP Tool [Webinar]

Date: February 25

Time: 3:00p Eastern / 2:00p Central / 1:00p Mountain / 12:00p Pacific

Length: 90 minutes

Presenters: Sharon West, Maryland SPDG Project Director; Tamara Otto,
Maryland SPDG Evaluator, Johns Hopkins University; Karen Clark Salinas,
Disability Services Coordinator/Project Manager, Johns Hopkins
University; Dianne Tracey, Program Manager, Maryland Online IEP, Johns
Hopkins University

Facilitator: Larry Wexler, Facilitator

Webinar Info: Registration and dial-in information to be provided
mid-February

On April 4 from 12-1:30pm Eastern we've scheduled the Alaska Teacher
Mentoring Project teleconference presentation. Members of the Alaska
Teacher Mentoring Project team and their TA Center partner, the New
Teacher Center, will provide an overview of the project - the mentoring
model used, the current status of activities and outcomes - and share
how the New Teacher Center has been involved in the project and what
resources and training they offer to states.

Topic: Alaska Teacher Mentoring Project and New Teacher Center
[Teleconference]