I see a lot of request for better sikuli-ide.... i don't understand why it is
even a focus of development. If anything make better support for Eclipse and
NetBeans. And documentation should include fully qualified names for each class
object or method object. when using Eclipse i noticed i had to used full
qualified names.

I use "Print Screen" and paint to get my screen shots. I use sikuli-ide for
regions and that's about it.

i save everything int standard Python(Jython) style format. then use this an
make my own short cut.

C:\WINDOWS\system32\javaw.exe -cp "C:\Program Files\Sikuli X\sikuli-script.jar"
org.python.util.jython "C:\path\to\myscript.py"

exampile of how my stuff looks

<folder>
        <__init__.py>
        <myscript.py>