Hi,

Your software looks outstanding.  I am trying to use it to automate queries of
a GUI electronic medical record.  However I am getting the following error.

[error] Error message: UnicodeDecodeError: 'unicodeescape' codec can't decode
bytes in position 25-27: truncated \xXX

One unique aspect of my work environment is a three-monitor setup for viewing
radiology studies.  I am not sure if this is related to the error because the
'Hello World' script works on my single monitor laptop at home.

Thanks for the great product.

Jason