I am testing the POS device applicaion through emulator in which i have to give
some input fields like first name,middle name,lastname, DOB,address etc.whether
the required inputs can be feeded to the text file, whehter sikuli can be able
to fetch the data from the text file and enter the same fields in the
application.whether it is possible.If so can some one give me sample code
please.

Awaiting for your valuable response....