Right clicking Windows XP desktop shortcut, that works fine and displays the
right click context list but I cant seem to get Sikuli to find the item in the
list from the click pictures I've provided it.  I've tried just a pic of the
single item, I've tried a pic containing 3 items w/ the center being the middle
item, still cant get it to work.  Is this a Windows displayed region that
Sikuli cant find?
Thanks,
Mark