ryan posted a new comment:
I am trying to build on Fedora 17 (64-Bit).
So far I am having trouble generating the makefiles with CMake.
Java version is 1.7, but Sikuli doesn't like it.

This is the error I am getting when I try to generate makefiles: (Does
this make any sense to you?)

CMake Error: your Java compiler: "CMAKE_Java_COMPILER-NOTFOUND" was not found.
 Please set CMAKE_Java_COMPILER to a valid compiler path or name.
Tesseract-OCR Data Path: /usr/share/tesseract/tessdata
CMake Warning at /usr/share/cmake/Modules/FindJava.cmake:120 (message):
  regex not supported: java version "1.7.0_b147-icedtea"

  OpenJDK Runtime Environment (fedora-2.1.fc17.6-x86_64)

  OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 22.0-b10, mixed mode).  Please report
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:12 (FIND_PACKAGE)

CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:97
(MESSAGE):
  Could NOT find Java: Found unsuitable version "..", but required is at
  least "1.6" (found /bin/java)
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  /usr/share/cmake/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:286
(_FPHSA_FAILURE_MESSAGE)
  /usr/share/cmake/Modules/FindJava.cmake:184