Using the latest Sikiuli rc3 (r905) on Ubuntu 10.04 take a screen shot appears
to work the first time, but no image is inserted into the IDE.  This is using
FF 13.

To reproduce:
1. Launch the Sikuli IDE
2. insert click(
3. Take a screen shot of a button
4. Notice that there is no image inserted into the ide.
5. After this, take a screen shot seems to do nothing (it will not longer
change the screen and change the cursor etc...)

This is a 64 bit system.  I keep my system up to date with updates and security
patches.  This is also a dual monitor system, but having the ide on the same
screen or a different screen doesn't seem to make any difference in the above
operation.  The same version of Sikuli seems to work fine on windows with IE 8
using the laptop screen.