I am trying to call Sikuli scripts from a perl CGI script. However, when I do,
I got a "homeButton.png not found on screen error". When I run it from command
line (the sikuli script) it works just fine. It does not seem to be an apache
permissions problem because it actually calls the script and I get an error
from the script itself. The script also works when launched from the Sikuli IDE.
The annoying part is that the CGI used to work for a few days calling sikuli
scripts without any issues and all of a sudden when a Sikuli script is called
from CGI it cannot find any image on the screen. Also the user of the apache
configuration was changed from www to the current user on the laptop, so there
really should not be any problems caused by permissions.
 I am using sikuli- x1.0rc3 on a mac with the standard apache server
configuration.