Hi Folks,

Mostly new to Sikuli. I've been using Sikuli and Python to help with acceptance
scripts. Some simple stuff like verifying data entry and comparing report
output across multiple version of our software.

My main script calls a series of functions that test different areas of my
application, like:
 setupStuff()
 enterNames()
 importData()
 printReports()
 compareReportData()

A lot of times, especially when decoding my scripts, I'd like to run the
selected functions, but not all of them. I'm not really a coder; my more
complex scripts are more Python-heavy. I'm wondering if there's a way to start
my script with a GUI (like a series of checkboxes or something similar) that
lets my choose which of my 30+ functions to run. Currently I edit the main
script before running it, commenting out the functions that I want to skip.

Thanks,

- Tom