Dear Admins,

i am using sikuli to run an application , shortly what i want to ask is this
application require both seqential and loop.

SEQUENTIAL means there are lets say 100 steps need to be clicked sequentially
POP UP means that sometimes there is a pop up like network disconnected (my
internet is not stable)

this problems causing my sequential script that i have made to be broken. FYI i
use a very simple one because i AM NOT a programmer and learning sikuli by
myself along with my busy office hour. here's an example of my script

click(wait("1363921523078-3.png",FOREVER))
if exists("Ewagon-3.png", FOREVER):
    click("1363921560439-3.png")
    wait(0)
hover(wait("1363925846640-1.png",FOREVER))

those 3 (click, if exists, hover ) are by far my best exploration on the
feature of your fabulous application. problem is when the script is running and
the 'network disconnected' pop up it ruin my whole script , lets say that the
script command is click(...picture A...) and then disrupted by the pop up the
script wont move since there is no picture A shown..

how to solve this? i have been browsing http://doc.sikuli.org/genindex.html but
most guides are either too difficult or not answering my question (i thought).

a solution of this that im thinking about is to run 2 script at the same time,
lets say 1 script is SEQUENTIAL and 1 script is LOOPING, but is this possible
and how? please give me simple solution as i am not a programmer.

thanks alot raiman (this guy always answer me) or any other admin in advance