I'm using the new Sikuli, but to make my turn when the Sikuli script, generate
a log on my machine, just get an error, do you guys can help me where should be
the error?

script:

#log
logSti = "C:\\Users\\ximena.GRUPOXANGO\\Desktop\\SIKULI\\logs\\" #define the
path to ones logfiles
logFilNavn = datetime.datetime.now().strftime(app + "@" + pcnavn + "@" +
"%H%M%S.txt") #sets the filename
sisse_log=file(logSti + logFilNavn, "w") #create the file
sisse_log.close # close the file/handles to the file.

ERROR:

[error] Mensagem de erro: Traceback (most recent call last):
 File
"C:\Users\XIMENA~1.GRU\AppData\Local\Temp\sikuli-tmp2360597263790582422.py",
line 12, in
 logFilNavn = datetime.datetime.now().strftime(app + "@" + pcnavn + "@" +
"%H%M%S.txt") #sets the filename
NameError: name 'datetime' is not defined