Roman Podolyan proposed the following answer:
Try to search forum for "UnsatisfiedLinkError" and/or "Can't find dependent
libraries", there were topics on that:

https://answers.launchpad.net/sikuli/+questions?field.search_text=UnsatisfiedLinkError&field.sort=RELEVANCY&field.sort-empty-marker=1&field.actions.search=Search&field.language=en&field.language=ru&field.language-empty-marker=1&field.status=OPEN&field.status=NEEDSINFO&field.status=ANSWERED&field.status=SOLVED&field.status-empty-marker=1

Also, as far as I remember, once I solved problem like that by installing RC2
first and RC3 over it then.