I've read the documentation.
I know I've got to make sure: A Java JRE (Oracles Java 6 and/or Java 7) is
installed in the standard place and 32 bits java: done.
I know there is no way to click on an exe to start it.
I know I've got to lunch this with a command line prompt and found this:
http://doc.sikuli.org/faq/010-command-line.html
On this page we find this:
Sikuli IDE can be used on command line to run a Sikuli script or a Sikuli test
case.

The usage on each platform:

Windows
PATH-TO-SIKULI/sikuli-ide.exe [options] or
PATH-TO-SIKULI/sikuli-ide.bat [options]

Wow how contradicting?

Now I'm a tester (not programmer) looking for a tool to automate GUI testing
high level.
My environment (or what the programmers use) c/c++ win32. The interface is home
made: c++ too.

So I've got 2 .zip that I've got contained:
Sikuli IDE for Windows 64-Bit
Sikuli API for Windows 64-Bit

**Question1**
What is the difference between both zips?

I've unzipped them and have found the help file:
I've decide to put the program here: c:\sikuli\ide\sikuliide
Java is here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7

Now I open a command prompt=> Windows Menu and in the search window type cmd
That open up I put myself under the path were it can find it and type :
sikuli-ide.cmd
[c:\sikuli\ide\sikuliide]sikuli-ide.cmd
-Xms64M -Xmx512M -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8
ECHO is OFF
+++ using as SIKULIX_HOME:
+++ this Sikuli version is 64-Bit
4NT: C:\Sikuli\IDE\SikuliIDE\sikuli-ide.cmd [87]  Command line too long
+++ trying to start Sikuli IDE with C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin
[I18N] menuShowThumbs

sikuli-ide.cmd -h (works)
sikuli-ide.cmd -r  give the same.

 Command line too long? It will look silly but I<m glad I found the reame.txt
to point me to use the .cmd to get to start it because some other help on page
told me to look for .exe or .bat. Yes once I know how to start it and it run I
plan to run it from a batch file!

Right now it does not work! Help me please. Thank you.