I have a lot test cases that were running fine since November  2011.  After
updating to v1.0 on 23 May 2013  I start to notice that sometime test freezes
on wait command. So test set never completes and sits in this way for hours.
The system and application itself are working fine. Unfortunately I cannot give
much more information since no errors are shown in sikuli console.

This problem never ever happened on rc3 on sikuli for thousands of runs

Does anyone experience such problem. What can i do to provide more debug info
if this happens again - some command line switches on run that would be useful?