I have testing scripts saved in the following manner (A.sikuli, B.sikuli,...
are all folders):

C:\Sikuli\Tests\
-----------------A.sikuli
-----------------B.sikuli
-----------------C.sikuli
-----------------ImagesRepoitory.

Inside each folder I have following files:
file.HTML
file.py

I want to run some of my test scripts from the command line and according to
the instructions I have to do it in the following way:

PATH-TO-SIKULI/sikuli-ide.exe [options] or
PATH-TO-SIKULI/sikuli-ide.bat [options]

However, I can't locate any executable files in Sikuli folder. Until now I have
just used the IDE which extension is *.cmd.
I have tried the following command:
C:\Sikuli\sikuli-ide.cmd -r D:\Sikuli\Tests\A.sikuli

But in this case just the regular IDE GUI opens.

I guess I am doing something wrong. Any idea what?

Thanks in advance!
Eugene