Greetings,

I want to find if a certain text exists on the screen. I am aware that there
are multiple issues with text recognition and hence initially I've tried to see
what IS being detected on the screen and then try to find the text which I am
certain it was detected.

So I have the following code:
 Settings.OcrTextSearch = True
 Settings.OcrTextRead = True
 reg = Region(0,0,1280,100)
 reg.highlight(1)
 print reg.text()

At this point I get some print in the command line and I can the see the text I
want to search for later.

Then I try to search for that specific text in that region as follows:
 reg.find("text")

However I get a FindFailed error this time.

Is that one more issue with text recognition or is it my mistake?

Thanks!
Gene