Attempting to scan a previously saved screen capture.  The screen capture
contains multiple (similar) blocks of data.  Each block contains three fields.
Field 1 is a unique identifier, Field 2 will vary and must be ignored, Field 3
contains the content that will pass/fail this test step, but that content can
also appear in other blocks of data.

Desired Algorithm Pseudo Code:
full_block = Pattern( "image1.png" ).similar(0.70) # image of block to find
field1 = Pattern("subimage1.png").similar(0.95) # a sub-image of image1.png,
can uniquely identify the block
field2 = Pattern("subimage2.png") # sub-image of image1.png, a field to ignore,
we won't do anything with it
field3 = Pattern("subimage3.png").similar(0.95) # sub-image of image1.png,
important field (can exist in multiple blocks, but we're checking to see if it
exists in this block)

f = Finder( "path\previouslyCapturedImage.png" )
f.findAll(full_block) # search previouslyCapturedImage.png, will return
multiple matches
while f.hasNext():
      current_match = f.next()
      if current_match.find( field1 ):
            # We've uniquely the block, check unique identifier field1
            if current_match.find(field3):
                   print "Correct information found!"
            else:
                   print "Incorrect information found!"
            # We can exit now because we found unique identifier field1
            break
      else:
            # no match on unique identifier field 1, this means current_match
is a different block, so skip to the next one
            continue

This style of code works when using the Screen as the target of the find
commands, but doesn't appear to work when using a previously saved image of the
screen as the target. Any ideas on how to accomplish something similar? If my
example isn't clear enough please let me know.