Giuseppe Marullo confirmed that the question is solved:
>So you seem to run on Windows.
Yes, Windows 7 64bit

>What exactly is your setup?

IDE:
java-editor V11.40 - http://www.javaeditor.org/index.php/Main_Page

Sikuli:
Latest (1.0) installed in:
"C:\Program Files\Sikuli"

JDK:
7 Update 25
JRE:
7 Update 25
7 Update 25 64 bit

Classpath:
Don't know. I have put this in the parameters of the interpreter:

-Dsikuli.Home="C:\Program Files\Sikuli"

According with instructions on

http://doc.sikuli.org/faq/030-java-dev.html

I also tried to set CLASSPATH pointing to the Sikuli installation path
where sikuli-script.jar is and I also got it copied on the home of the
project.

Now, if I just unzip jintellitype.jar in the home directory of the project
everything works. I need to clean this mess and start with a clean environment.
Thank you.

Giuseppe Marullo