The basic function of recognizing an image while running the script doesn't
seem to be working for me. I'm on a Mac and I've set up the Sikuli IDE.

I tried scripts without recognizing images and it worked. If I run a simple
command like click(<image from screenshot>) it doesn't work!

I tried the Hello World tutorial on the mac and took a screenshot of the
Spotlight icon. It shows up in code but when I run I get the following error :

[error] Region.find(text): text search is currently switched off
[error] script [ Testsh ] stopped with error in line 1
[error] FindFailed ( Text search currently switched off )

Maybe I missed something in the setup? Any help would be appreciated! :)