** Changed in: sikuli

** Description changed:

+ ---- fixed in 1.0.1 per Sep 2 at 20 pm gmt+1
+ run setup again after that time to get the fix
+ ----------------------------------------------
+
  Sikuli Version: 1.0.1
  Operating System: Windows 8 Pro

- Procedure to reproduce:
+ Procedure to reproduce:
  1. Use wheel(myimage.png_reference,WHEEL_DOWN,22) code in a script and run it
against Sikuli 1.0.1 version

  Description of the issue (I posted the following question #: 234814) :
  I just updated Sikuli to 1.0.1 and my script has the following line:

  wheel(myimage.png_reference,WHEEL_DOWN,22)

  This line is working fine with Sikuli version 1.0.0, but after the
  upgrade, I'm getting the error:

-  NameError (name 'WHEEL_DOWN' is not defined)
+  NameError (name 'WHEEL_DOWN' is not defined)

  Looks like something has changed in the new Sikuli version and I have
  opened a bug ticket on the same. Does anyone know,  what could be the
  reason? and how to fix this? Any help on this is appreciated.

  Thanks
  -vms

** Summary changed:

- [1.0.1] NameError name 'WHEEL_DOWN' is not defined
+ [1.0.1 ok] NameError name 'WHEEL_DOWN' is not defined

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Sikuli
Drivers, which is subscribed to Sikuli.

Title:
  [1.0.1 ok] NameError name 'WHEEL_DOWN' is not defined

Status in Sikuli:
  Fix Committed

Bug description: