Hello, in my script, I want to check a specified window is opened or not.
Unfortunately, there would be several applications opening and their titles may
be very similar.
Like:
Application 1's title: (variable user name) - Purkinje|Dossier - Dashboard
Application 2's title: (variable user name) - Purkinje|Dossier
Application 3's title: Purkinje|Dossier Registration

So it's not able to distinguish them by using screenshots, especially the
Application 2.

I know:

switchApp(application)
Switch to the specified application.
Parameters: application – the name of an application (case-insensitive) or
(part of) a window title (Windows/Linux).

I am wondering that can I use Sikuli to get a specified application's window
title and print it out?
For example, if there is a notepad opened and its window title is "Untitled -
Notepad", can I get it by using something switchApp(application) used?

I also noticed https://answers.launchpad.net/sikuli/+question/204514 but
Region.text() is still in an experimental state.

Something using CPython can do that.
However, I don't want to install too many things so that I don't want to use
CPython.

Excuse me, is there a way to use Sikuli to get a window title please?
Thank you.