Public bug reported:

[Steps to Reproduce]
Suppose the Sikuli script is under "C:\ProjectSikuli\Script\test.sikuli" and
now I have a Windows  Explorer opened with "C:\ProjectSikuli\Script" folder.
(1) Open Sikuli IDE.
(2) Select "File" - "Open" from the menu bar. The "Open a Sikuli Source folder"
window is displayed.
(3) Because the displayed path is not I want, to find the Sikuli script
quicker, I copy "C:\ProjectSikuli\Script" from the address bar of Windows
Explorer to the clipboard.
(4) Paste it to the "Open a Sikuli Source folder" window's "Folder name" field
and click the "Open" button.

[Actual Result]
Sikuli crashes, Although with no  error, it closes itself, which is not I want.

[Expected Result]
Sikuli finds "C:\ProjectSikuli\Script" is not a Sikuli script folder so that it
should open it just as Windows Exploer do, not suicide.

** Affects: sikuli

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Sikuli
Drivers, which is subscribed to Sikuli.

Title:
  [1.0.1] IDE: crashes when using open a "non-sikuli" path

Status in Sikuli:
  New

Bug description: